HopeCircle provides a community of hope and support, free of charge, for families living with a life changing illness.
Our programs are designed to meet the needs of the patient and families, their caregivers and support system.
- Free wigs, hats, caps and other items for patients who lose their hair because of treatment or disease
- A Resource Center whose healing environment welcomes patients and families
- Family Support
- Educational Programs and Resources
- A lending library of books designed to inform, enlighten and inspire
- Services that support mind, body, heart and spirit through a community of compassion
We also offer many volunteer opportunities, including:
- Assisting in the resource center
- Providing assistance with wigs, hats, support and referrals
- Providing nutrition and company for patients receiving treatment
- Knitting, crocheting and sewing items for patients
- Helping with community events, such as Hope Week, Duck Classic and Cancer Survivors’s Day.
Groups & organizations can create items for patients, host events to raise money, collect snack items or yarn, purchase gas cards for patients or gift cards for HopeCircle. Knitting & crocheting instruction is available for people interested in making afghans and hats for patients. Call for more information.
HopeCircle is funded through the foundation, memorials, honorariums and generous gifts from the community and NEA Baptist employees.
We had our first visit today and the ladies made us feel so comfortable. They got my Mom an afghan and hat. Such an awesome organization. Tricia Pierce Andrews